Disney World Resort Accommodations
When you can’t fit another thing into your exhilarating day, it’s time to retreat to the haven we have carefully prepared for you at our Disney World Hotel. Inspired and designed by the award-winning architect, Michael Graves, our 2,267 sophisticated rooms and suites welcome the weary guest home with cutting-edge style and gracious luxury.
Perhaps the first thing you will do is blissfully sink into the Westin Heavenly Bed®, with its custom-designed pillow-top mattress set, cozy down blanket, three crisp sheets, duvet comforter, and four fluffy pillows. Even the designer headboard, accented by original Michael Graves artwork, subtly suggests that this is no ordinary place to rest your head. This lovely ensemble also features easy-reach picture-wash lighting so you can read a chapter or two before drifting off into sublime sleep at our Orlando hotel.
All guest rooms have recently been enhanced with new earth tones and warm hues, including custom draperies and upgraded technology.
Beyond a heavenly night’s sleep, your accommodations provide you with other charming amenities which make it the perfect place to relax amidst all the magic.
- Custom-designed carpeting and draperies, with Graves-designed insignia, and complementary designer wall coverings
- A sleek, maple wood bureau with frosted glass accents provides ample drawer space for all your belongings
- 32" flat panel TV with 30 channels of your favorite HD programming including Showtime® and ESPN®
- Oversized desk and work area
- Some king rooms offer a pullout sleeper for extra guests, while the double/double rooms offer a customized lounge chair and ottoman
- High-speed Internet service is available in every guest room
BE GREEN AND SAVE GREEN!
We are pleased to offer you the option to decline housekeeping service during your stay, excluding the night prior to checkout. Service will automatically be provided every fourth day of your stay. For each day you help us conserve natural resources, we will provide a $5 food and beverage voucher for use at our Disney resort OR 500 SPG ® Starpoints™ redeemable at check out. To opt-in to this program, dial extension 5678 from your guest room telephone by 2am. If you decide to resume service, please contact Guest Services at extension 66.
To learn more about the specific features of our different room types at our Epcot Resort hotels, visit the links below:
Would you like to send a gift to a friend or loved one staying at our resort?
Click here to browse through our in-room gift selections.